Skoda Kodiaq SUV crosses the 2,50,000-unit milestone globally
The popular Skoda Kodiaq SUV has globally crossed the 2,50,000 unit production mark. This is a commendable achievement given that the car has been on sale globally for just about two years.
The SUV was introduced at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and has been a strong seller ever since. It crossed the 1,00,000 mark in around eight months. The 2,50,000th car was built at the Skoda Auto plant in Kvasiny, the Czech Republic last week. It is finished in the Euro-spec Sportline trim, in the Meteor grey colour and will be delivered to a buyer in France.
The Kodiaq has been successful in India too, since its launch in February 2017, has been a steady seller in Skoda India's line-up. Buyers seem to have taken a liking to the car's thoughtful packaging, premium build quality and inoffensive but still unique looks.
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp