Skoda Kodiaq SUV crosses the 2,50,000-unit milestone globally
The popular Skoda Kodiaq SUV has globally crossed the 2,50,000 unit production mark. This is a commendable achievement given that the car has been on sale globally for just about two years.
The SUV was introduced at the 2016 Paris Motor Show and has been a strong seller ever since. It crossed the 1,00,000 mark in around eight months. The 2,50,000th car was built at the Skoda Auto plant in Kvasiny, the Czech Republic last week. It is finished in the Euro-spec Sportline trim, in the Meteor grey colour and will be delivered to a buyer in France.
The Kodiaq has been successful in India too, since its launch in February 2017, has been a steady seller in Skoda India's line-up. Buyers seem to have taken a liking to the car's thoughtful packaging, premium build quality and inoffensive but still unique looks.
Starts Rs 34.49 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900