Skoda Kodiaq SUV gets new top-spec Laurin and Klement trim, priced at Rs 35.99 lakh
Skoda India has launched its flagship SUV in a new top-spec Skoda Kodiaq Laurin and Klement trim in India at an introductory price of Rs 35.99 (ex-showroom India). This trim adds a few more convenience features over the current Style trim.
Notable additions to the feature list include the 360 degree view for the parking cameras. There are three cameras now, one in front, one at the back and one each on the wing mirrors. The automatic parking feature seen on other Skoda cars also makes an appearance here now. Further, the virtual cockpit instrument cluster screen, first seen on the recently unveiled Kodiaq RS, also makes its debut on this version. The car also gets a dash finished in piano black and L and K lettering on the dash, seats and infotainment. The other from the Rs 34.84 lakh Style variant are carried over as is.
Notable changes to the exterior are the addition of a new paint option, Magnetic Brown. There is L and K badging on the front quarter panels and chrome trimmed exhaust tips and roof rails.
Mechanically, the Skoda Kodiaq L & K remains unchanged. It is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine which puts out 150PS and 340Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed dual clutch gearbox and AWD.
The Skoda Kodiaq is notable for its car like dynamics, unseen on its competitors. These feature additions take the SUV further upmarket and make it a look like a more cost-effective alternative to the German luxury brands and their wide range of SUV offerings.
Starts Rs 34.84 Lakhs
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh