Skoda Lauretta spotted
OVERDRIVE has spotted the test mule of Skoda Lauretta (previously called Rapid) in Pune. The car wore minimal camouflage and surprise, a Volkswagen logo. The Lauretta is expected to be launched by end of this month and is based completely on the VW Vento sharing the platform. The creases on the body are strongly reminiscent of the Vento.
The Lauretta will feature the same 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines that are currently available on the Vento, possibly with a minor tuning change. The only difference is the Fabia nose and different taillights.
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF 250 accesories list revealed
- NewsNext-Gen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited likely to debut by the third quarter of 2019
- NewsHyundai Venue sub-compact-SUV could have a long waiting list
- NewsImage Gallery: Hyundai Venue launched in India - prices start at Rs 6.50 lakh
- Review2019 Range Rover Sport Si4 road test review