Skoda offers online booking for its whole range of vehicles in India
Joining the likes of numerous automobile manufacturers in the country, Skoda India has now gone digital by offering its whole range of cars on the online platform. The company has set a dedicated website wherein the customer can choose his/her choice of car and can also book it online. With this initiative, Skoda India wants to offers a contactless experience to its customers and at the same time offer the convenience of letting them buy their choice of Skoda car from home. The customer can also opt for getting their vehicle delivered at their doorstep from their preferred dealership.
Zac Hollis, Brand Director, Skoda India mentioned, "We championed an online sales experience with the
launch of the Octavia RS 245. The results were astonishing, and the two hundred units of the RS 245 sold out in
a jiffy! It has compelled the brand to extend the facility across its product portfolio. The move is apt and
acknowledges the demand for a contactless experience. Skoda Auto will continue to support the nation's fight
against the COVID-19 pandemic with numerous CSR initiatives."
To support the digital buying experience for the customers, Skoda India has designed a programme that integrates over 80 dealership touchpoints. The company is offering the option of booking the company's upcoming range of cars that include Karoq SUV and the Superb facelift sedan.
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- News2020 MG ZS facelift revealed internationally
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block