Skoda Rapid launched in India
Skoda India's made for India sedan and VW Vento, Maruti SX4 and Hyundai Verna challenger; the Rapid has been launched with a starting price of Rs 6.75 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi for the petrol variant. The Rapid gets three variants, one diesel and two petrol ones. Prices for the diesel variant start from Rs 7.96 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi.
Powering the three variants is a 1598cc engine producing 105PS of power, the petrol at 5250rpm while the diesel at 4400rpm. The petrol engine produces a maximum torque of 153Nm at 3800rpm while the diesel produces 250Nm available from 1500-2500rpm, same as in the Vento. Standard for both the engines is a five speed manual while a six-speed automatic box is an option for the petrol variant. The Rapid sedan is available in three trim levels - Active, Ambition and Elegance. The Elegance trim gets all the bells and whistles including twin airbags and 15-inch alloy wheels. The Rapid fills the void between the Fabia and Octavia.
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.09 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055