Skoda reveals Mission L Concept
Skoda has released the first images of their new Mission L Concept car, which will make its world debut at the Frankfurt auto show next week. The Skoda Mission L Concept is a five-door saloon and no technical details of this concept are available as of now. The production version is expected to roll out soon in Europe, Russia, China and India. Each of these countries will get a notchback body style while the India spec model will be a sedan.
The angular design is very attractive, the concept even features LED daytime running lights incorporated into the headlamps while the flared wheel arches give the car a muscular look. The car also features the new Skoda nose and logo which will be carried over to other Skoda models in the future. The car will probably be slotted between the Skoda Lauretta and the Laura.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300