Skoda Superb Corporate edition launched in India, priced at Rs 23.49 lakhs
This corporate edition is based on the entry-level Style variant. It gets the 1.8-litre petrol motor and is mated to a six-speed manual. The motor puts out 179PS and 320 Nm. The feature list is identical to the Style variant and consequently comes with equipment like 17-inch alloy wheels, bi-xenon headlamps with DRLs, and LED taillamps. The interiors get stone beige leather upholstery, panoramic electric sunroof, 12-way power seat for driver and memory function, and a touchscreen infotainment system. There is also an eight-speaker audio system and dual-zone climate control among other things. Standard safety equipment includes eight airbags, hill hold control, electronic stability control traction control and ABS with EBS.
Picture for representation only
The corporate edition is a substantial Rs 2.1 lakh cheaper than the regular Style variant. But this model is only available to existing Skoda or Volkswagen customers and corporate buyers who have bought VW group cars earlier. The only colour option is the 'Candy White' shade.
The aggressive pricing makes this Superb variant an attractive proposition although the limited eligibility means that the car might sell in fewer numbers. But the company says this is a test run to see if the car is viable for a wider release.
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- NewsRoyal Enfield sets foot in South Korea - sales, service and spares operations commenced
- News2019 Tata Tigor facelift compact sedan spotted testing
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip