Skoda Superb Corporate edition launched in India, priced at Rs 23.49 lakhs
This corporate edition is based on the entry-level Style variant. It gets the 1.8-litre petrol motor and is mated to a six-speed manual. The motor puts out 179PS and 320 Nm. The feature list is identical to the Style variant and consequently comes with equipment like 17-inch alloy wheels, bi-xenon headlamps with DRLs, and LED taillamps. The interiors get stone beige leather upholstery, panoramic electric sunroof, 12-way power seat for driver and memory function, and a touchscreen infotainment system. There is also an eight-speaker audio system and dual-zone climate control among other things. Standard safety equipment includes eight airbags, hill hold control, electronic stability control traction control and ABS with EBS.
Picture for representation only
The corporate edition is a substantial Rs 2.1 lakh cheaper than the regular Style variant. But this model is only available to existing Skoda or Volkswagen customers and corporate buyers who have bought VW group cars earlier. The only colour option is the 'Candy White' shade.
The aggressive pricing makes this Superb variant an attractive proposition although the limited eligibility means that the car might sell in fewer numbers. But the company says this is a test run to see if the car is viable for a wider release.
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show