Skoda teases its Vision C Concept before Geneva unveil
Skoda has released a teaser sketch of its Vision C concept. The concept will debut at the 2014 Geneva motor show next month.
From what we can make out of the sketch, Vision C is a four door coupe which has a look similar to the Octavia sedan. It has a sleek edgy styling with aggressive looking triangular LED headlamps, oversized wheels and a prominent line emerging from the head light assembly and running the entire length of the car. The bonnet has two lines at its centre with a slightly raised section between them which adds to the muscular quotient. The car is expected to be based on the MQB platform.
The Vision C also resembles the M6 coupe owing to its low slung design and swooping body. Not much has been revealed at this time but we are expecting further information at the Geneva motor show.
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block