Skoda teases its Vision C Concept before Geneva unveil
Skoda has released a teaser sketch of its Vision C concept. The concept will debut at the 2014 Geneva motor show next month.
From what we can make out of the sketch, Vision C is a four door coupe which has a look similar to the Octavia sedan. It has a sleek edgy styling with aggressive looking triangular LED headlamps, oversized wheels and a prominent line emerging from the head light assembly and running the entire length of the car. The bonnet has two lines at its centre with a slightly raised section between them which adds to the muscular quotient. The car is expected to be based on the MQB platform.
The Vision C also resembles the M6 coupe owing to its low slung design and swooping body. Not much has been revealed at this time but we are expecting further information at the Geneva motor show.
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled