Skoda teases its Vision C Concept before Geneva unveil
Skoda has released a teaser sketch of its Vision C concept. The concept will debut at the 2014 Geneva motor show next month.
From what we can make out of the sketch, Vision C is a four door coupe which has a look similar to the Octavia sedan. It has a sleek edgy styling with aggressive looking triangular LED headlamps, oversized wheels and a prominent line emerging from the head light assembly and running the entire length of the car. The bonnet has two lines at its centre with a slightly raised section between them which adds to the muscular quotient. The car is expected to be based on the MQB platform.
The Vision C also resembles the M6 coupe owing to its low slung design and swooping body. Not much has been revealed at this time but we are expecting further information at the Geneva motor show.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India