Skoda to showcase facelifted Superb at Auto Expo 2014
Skoda has been having a rather difficult time in the Indian market with the Fabia being discontinued and the Rapid selling in tiny numbers. The company will be bringing their current line-up to the expo but in addition to that will also be displaying the facelifted Superb that you can read about here. Skoda also tells us that the facelifted Yeti that went on sale in Europe will also be on display. The big round driving lamps have not made the refresh, which makes the Yeti look more normal. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on how you look at it. The engine options won't change either but Skoda might introduce the option of a DSG automatic. Skoda won't be showing the new Octavia vRS. We only hope the Czech car maker launches the sporty Octavia soon.
2014 Skoda Superb facelift
Skoda might also just show the Citigo compact car. This is something which parent company Volkswagen was also evaluating with its uP! small car. The updated Rapid (not the European one) will also be on display. As an eye candy, the Fabia S2000 rally car will also grace the Skoda stall.
Starts Rs 25.34 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed