Spec Comparo: Aprilia SR 125 Storm vs Honda Grazia vs Suzuki Access 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125
The Aprilia SR 125 Storm has been launched in India at a price of Rs 65,000 ex-showroom India. The scooter is positioned in a segment occupied by scooters from a variety of manufacturers. That said, we put the SR 125 Storm against Honda Grazia, Suzuki Access and TVS Ntorq on paper to find out which one offers the most.
The Honda Grazia has the lowest power output at 8.52PS while the SR 125 Storm gets the highest power output at 9.52PS. Opposingly, the Grazia sports the highest torque number of 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm. All the scooters are mated to a CVT (continuously variable transmission).
The SR 125 Storm misses out on the disc brake set-up and gets drum brakes on both the ends. All the other three scooters get a disc brake up front and a drum brake arrangement in the rear. All the scooters get the telescopic suspension in the front and a monoshock in the rear. The Ntorq and the SR 125 Storm get 12-inch wheels on both ends while the other two gets a 12-inch in the front and 10-inch in the rear set-up.
The TVS Ntorq sports Bluetooth compatibility with caller ID display and navigation in the instrument cluster. The Grazia also gets an all-digital instrument cluster while the Access 125 and the SR 125 Storm get an analogue instrument cluster.
The TVS Ntorq is the most economical and accessible scooter in our comparo, priced at Rs 59,900. The Suzuki Access sits above it at Rs 60,188. The Aprilia SR 125 Storm and the Honda Grazia are closely priced at Rs 65,000 and Rs 65,095 respectively. (All prices ex-showroom India)
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 58,252
Starts Rs 55,977
Starts Rs 69,960
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!