Spec Comparo: Aprilia SR 125 Storm vs Honda Grazia vs Suzuki Access 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125
The Aprilia SR 125 Storm has been launched in India at a price of Rs 65,000 ex-showroom India. The scooter is positioned in a segment occupied by scooters from a variety of manufacturers. That said, we put the SR 125 Storm against Honda Grazia, Suzuki Access and TVS Ntorq on paper to find out which one offers the most.
The Honda Grazia has the lowest power output at 8.52PS while the SR 125 Storm gets the highest power output at 9.52PS. Opposingly, the Grazia sports the highest torque number of 10.54Nm at 5,000rpm. All the scooters are mated to a CVT (continuously variable transmission).
The SR 125 Storm misses out on the disc brake set-up and gets drum brakes on both the ends. All the other three scooters get a disc brake up front and a drum brake arrangement in the rear. All the scooters get the telescopic suspension in the front and a monoshock in the rear. The Ntorq and the SR 125 Storm get 12-inch wheels on both ends while the other two gets a 12-inch in the front and 10-inch in the rear set-up.
The TVS Ntorq sports Bluetooth compatibility with caller ID display and navigation in the instrument cluster. The Grazia also gets an all-digital instrument cluster while the Access 125 and the SR 125 Storm get an analogue instrument cluster.
The TVS Ntorq is the most economical and accessible scooter in our comparo, priced at Rs 59,900. The Suzuki Access sits above it at Rs 60,188. The Aprilia SR 125 Storm and the Honda Grazia are closely priced at Rs 65,000 and Rs 65,095 respectively. (All prices ex-showroom India)
Starts Rs 59,462
Starts Rs 69,960
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 73,912
- NewsObituary: P Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra, has passed away
- News20 units of Tata Winger Ambulances donated to Maharashtra Govt. for COVID19
- NewsMercedes-Benz reveals second-gen MBUX infotainment ahead of S-Class debut
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia RS continues with 245PS 2-litre TSI engine
- NewsTVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block