Spied: 2015 Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV testing in India
A couple of months ago, in an official statement, Chevrolet confirmed that they are bringing the Spin MPV and Trailblazer SUV to India. Now test mules of the Trailblazer are being spotted in India.
This Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV was spotted testing with heavy camouflage in Bangalore . It is an old-school ladder frame SUV. Chevrolet has also equipped it with 800mm wading capability and a 3-tonne towing capacity. The suspension comes with 5-links and dynamic driving technology. The Trailblazer's claim to fame should be its interior space, something which even third row passengers should be comfortable in.
Internationally, Chevy offers the Trailblazer in 163PS (2.5-litre turbo diesel) and 200PS (2.8-litre turbo diesel) configurations. The 6-speed manual transmission can only be ordered with the 2.5-litre form while the 6-speed auto gearbox is exclusively for the more powerful engine. Chevy also offers four-wheel drive on the 2.8-litre engine. This variant also gets electrically adjustable driver's seat.
It remains to be seen if the Trailblazer will be positioned above the Captiva or replaces it. Also going the CKD way may work for the company considering the Trailblazer's future rivals in the segment are all very competitively priced.
Starts Rs 23.99 Lakhs
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review