Spied: 2016 Audi A4 spotted
It's been nearly three years since the Audi A4 hit showrooms in India. The only update it received since then was the introduction of the 177PS diesel engine and a few celebration-themed limited edition trims. Now there are spy shots of an all-new Audi A4 floating around on the Interweb.
The A4 which is in its fifth generation now gets a new headlamp unit and will have an optional Matrix LED headlight. There are the usual LED turn indicators and DRLs. Audi's latest iteration of the hexagonal grille is now an even more chiseled unit than before and is reminiscent of the new design language that we have seen in the Audi Q7 and TT. The spy images show the vehicle without any camouflage but there are only three of them as you can see here.
Inside the cabin, the new A4 draws inspiration from the current Audi A3 sedan and new-gen Q7 SUV with a minimal buttons approach. The dashboard looks uncluttered and there are also the new Audi TT influences in the form of the navigation screen, the Q7 shifter as well as the dials. Expect some improvements in cabin space as well as a plethora of features in the new Audi A4. There will also be updated engines and transmission on offer in the 2016 Audi A4 though details about them are unavailable at the moment. We expect the new A4 to be showcased at any of the upcoming motor shows slotted for this year.
Image source: autohome.com.cn
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018