Spied: 2016 Bentley Bentayga SUV testing in Sweden
Bentley's new SUV, the Bentayga was spotted in Sweden. The Bentley Bentayga was allegedly cold weather testing with minimal camouflage on - a sign that the production model may debut sooner than expected. Bentley though had disguised the tail lamps and front bumpers but the pictures still give us a fair idea of what to expect in the production-spec SUV.
Bentley's latest will share its underpinnings with the all-new Audi Q7. Expect it to weigh a tad more than the Q7 though. On the engines front, expect a hybrid powertrain and the usual Bentley array of V8 and W12 engines.
Other luxury automakers warming up to SUVS:
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP: Jorge Lorenzo announces retirement at the end of 2019 season
- NewsThe McLaren Elva is the company's lightest ever road car, and promises to be its most visceral
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber to be launched in India tomorrow
- NewsBSVI Honda SP 125 launched in India - Prices start at Rs 72,900
- News2020 Tata Altroz spotted testing ahead of December 3 unveiling