Spied: 2016 Bentley Bentayga SUV testing in Sweden
Bentley's new SUV, the Bentayga was spotted in Sweden. The Bentley Bentayga was allegedly cold weather testing with minimal camouflage on - a sign that the production model may debut sooner than expected. Bentley though had disguised the tail lamps and front bumpers but the pictures still give us a fair idea of what to expect in the production-spec SUV.
Bentley's latest will share its underpinnings with the all-new Audi Q7. Expect it to weigh a tad more than the Q7 though. On the engines front, expect a hybrid powertrain and the usual Bentley array of V8 and W12 engines.
Other luxury automakers warming up to SUVS:
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car