Spied: 2016 Mahindra Scorpio Getaway spotted testing in India
After Mahindra launched the new generation Scorpio in India, it was evident that the manufacturer will apply all the changes to its lifestyle offering, the Scorpio Getaway. Here are the first images of the new Scorpio Getaway spied testing.
The new Mahindra Scorpio Getaway, as seen from the spied images, has a similar front design as the new-gen Scorpio. While the test vehicle featured LED position lamps and projector headlights, we expect Mahindra to kit the top spec variant with all of that. Also, the higher variants will be offered with alloy wheels. While the test mule didn't feature any fancy additions, Mahindra might launch a premium lifestyle variant with off-road accessories to make it more appealing to the Indian audiences.
The interior of the Mahindra Scorpio Getaway too are not visible in the spied variants. However, it will have the same layout and features as the Mahindra Scorpio. The new Scorpio Getaway too is expected to be offered with a 6-inch touchscreen infotainment system, navigation system as well as driver information system.
The new Mahindra Scorpio Getaway might retain the 2.6-litre motor that puts out 110PS of power and generates 277.5Nm of torque. This motor comes paired to a 5-speed manual transmission. Presently, the Mahindra Scorpio Getaway is available on a made-to-order basis only. We believe the new Scorpio Getaway will boost the brand image and also help get strong sales numbers. The new Mahindra Scorpio Getaway is expected to be launched by the end of this year.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block