Spied: 2016 Renault Duster spotted testing
The facelifted 2016 Renault Duster was recently spotted testing in Chennai by OVERDRIVE reader, Anand Chokhani. This new Duster will probably be displayed at the 2016 Auto Expo, and apart from a few cosmetic changes, the biggest update could be a 5-speed AMT mated to the 110PS 1.5-litre diesel engine.
On the outside, the 2016 Duster's front and rear end will get updates similar to the Duster that was launched in Brazil. The front gets new headlights and a slightly reworked bumper with a new grille, while the rear end gets an updated bumper along with new LED tail lamps. The 2016 Duster will also get a new set of five-spoke 16-inch alloys and reworked roof rails. The interior of the car, although quite blur in these images, will retain the same steering wheel and dash, while the centre console looks like it will be updated.
Although the Duster initially did wonders for Renault, the emergence of new and comparatively modern competitors like the Hyundai Creta, has eaten into its sales numbers. However, this long overdue update should put the Duster back on a level playing field against rivals like the Hyundai Creta, the Mahindra XUV500 and the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross.
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000