Spied: 2017 Honda City during TV shoot in India
In the last week of December 2016, Honda Thailand revealed a few teaser images of the 2017 Honda City via social media. The car has now been caught on camera during its TV commercial shoot in India. Since it was being used for filming purposes, the car was not camouflaged and the pictures reveal its exterior design.
The 2017 Honda City has received a mild makeover. Retaining most of the design cues of the current-generation City, the facelifted model gets new LED headlights and LED daytime running lamps. The front styling has clearly been inspired from that of the new Honda Civic. The front bumper has been redesigned and now accommodates slightly bigger fog lamps. The City facelift rides on new 16-inch alloy wheels.
The spy pictures do not reveal the interior of the car. We expect the 2017 Honda City to retain the cabin layout of the current model. Also, the City facelift will retain the same petrol and diesel engines from the current-generation car. Buyers will continue to have the option of the 1.5-litre petrol motor that makes 119PS and 145Nm and the 1.5-litre diesel that generates 100PS and 200Nm.
Image source: team-bhp
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship