Spied: 2017 Honda City during TV shoot in India
In the last week of December 2016, Honda Thailand revealed a few teaser images of the 2017 Honda City via social media. The car has now been caught on camera during its TV commercial shoot in India. Since it was being used for filming purposes, the car was not camouflaged and the pictures reveal its exterior design.
The 2017 Honda City has received a mild makeover. Retaining most of the design cues of the current-generation City, the facelifted model gets new LED headlights and LED daytime running lamps. The front styling has clearly been inspired from that of the new Honda Civic. The front bumper has been redesigned and now accommodates slightly bigger fog lamps. The City facelift rides on new 16-inch alloy wheels.
The spy pictures do not reveal the interior of the car. We expect the 2017 Honda City to retain the cabin layout of the current model. Also, the City facelift will retain the same petrol and diesel engines from the current-generation car. Buyers will continue to have the option of the 1.5-litre petrol motor that makes 119PS and 145Nm and the 1.5-litre diesel that generates 100PS and 200Nm.
Image source: team-bhp
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?