Spied: 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift made its global debut before the 2016 Paris Motor Show. Since then it has been spotted testing at different parts of the world. This time around the curious eyes of onlookers have caught a test mule of the 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift in India. This means that the launch of the S-Cross facelift should happen in the next few months, as seen with Maruti Suzuki's spied to launch period gap.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift that were being driven somewhere in India were fully camouflaged. If the design changes that were introduced in the international model make it here, we will see a more aggressive-looking S-Cross. From the images that we have seen, the large kidney-like front grille with the large headlights are a big change from the subtle traits of the previous model. The chrome detailing on the grille looks a tad much for one's liking. The side looks similar to what we have already seen on the S-Cross. The spied car, however, shows an updated alloy wheel design. The rear profile seems to have been carried directly from the model it replaces.
The spied 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift model does not reveal any details about the interior. The international model gets seven airbags and ESP as standard. In addition, it sports a rear parking camera with front and rear parking sensors, and dual-zone air conditioning. We assume the infotainment will come with the latest connectivity options.
In India, the S-Cross facelift is expected to continue with the same set of engines - a 1.3-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engines. Maruti Suzuki is also said to be working on a new petrol engine.
Image source: CarWale
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh