Spied: 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift made its global debut before the 2016 Paris Motor Show. Since then it has been spotted testing at different parts of the world. This time around the curious eyes of onlookers have caught a test mule of the 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift in India. This means that the launch of the S-Cross facelift should happen in the next few months, as seen with Maruti Suzuki's spied to launch period gap.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift that were being driven somewhere in India were fully camouflaged. If the design changes that were introduced in the international model make it here, we will see a more aggressive-looking S-Cross. From the images that we have seen, the large kidney-like front grille with the large headlights are a big change from the subtle traits of the previous model. The chrome detailing on the grille looks a tad much for one's liking. The side looks similar to what we have already seen on the S-Cross. The spied car, however, shows an updated alloy wheel design. The rear profile seems to have been carried directly from the model it replaces.
The spied 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift model does not reveal any details about the interior. The international model gets seven airbags and ESP as standard. In addition, it sports a rear parking camera with front and rear parking sensors, and dual-zone air conditioning. We assume the infotainment will come with the latest connectivity options.
In India, the S-Cross facelift is expected to continue with the same set of engines - a 1.3-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engines. Maruti Suzuki is also said to be working on a new petrol engine.
Image source: CarWale
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Daimler India offers free vehicle check-up to BharatBenz customers
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!