Spied: 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
The new Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift made its global debut before the 2016 Paris Motor Show. Since then it has been spotted testing at different parts of the world. This time around the curious eyes of onlookers have caught a test mule of the 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift in India. This means that the launch of the S-Cross facelift should happen in the next few months, as seen with Maruti Suzuki's spied to launch period gap.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift that were being driven somewhere in India were fully camouflaged. If the design changes that were introduced in the international model make it here, we will see a more aggressive-looking S-Cross. From the images that we have seen, the large kidney-like front grille with the large headlights are a big change from the subtle traits of the previous model. The chrome detailing on the grille looks a tad much for one's liking. The side looks similar to what we have already seen on the S-Cross. The spied car, however, shows an updated alloy wheel design. The rear profile seems to have been carried directly from the model it replaces.
The spied 2017 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross facelift model does not reveal any details about the interior. The international model gets seven airbags and ESP as standard. In addition, it sports a rear parking camera with front and rear parking sensors, and dual-zone air conditioning. We assume the infotainment will come with the latest connectivity options.
In India, the S-Cross facelift is expected to continue with the same set of engines - a 1.3-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engines. Maruti Suzuki is also said to be working on a new petrol engine.
Image source: CarWale
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled