Spied: 2018 Buick Excelle GT caught testing
The Buick Excelle is a luxury sedan that is marketed by Shanghai General Motors Corporation and was sold under GM's Buick brand.
The sedan was sold in the Chinese market for six years between 2003 and 2009. Now the company is readying the new-generation version of the Excelle GT sedan. From the looks of it, it is evident that the 2018 Buick Excelle GT will arrive at Chinese dealerships sometime early next year.
The 2018 Buick Excelle GT sports a completely revamped design. The front bumper gets an aggressive styling that also makes the sedan look wider than the previous iteration. Also, it now gets a projector set-up. The side maintains the character lines of the previous model. However, it looks leaner and longer than the 2009 model. The rear profile too has been updated with LED lights.
The cabin too has been updated with new and more premium interiors. It now features a touchscreen infotainment system. However, there is no confirmation if the same supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The centre console gets brushed aluminium inserts with contrasting piano black surround. All of which makes it look way more premium than the previous model.
Under the hood, the 2018 Buick Excelle GT makes use of a 1.6-litre petrol motor that puts out 110PS. The transmission options available with this motor is 5-speed MT and 6-speed AT. There is also the 1.8-litre 140PS petrol motor. This one only gets the 6-speed AT.
Image source: Autoevolution
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India