Spied: All-new Toyota Innova Crysta caught testing in India
Toyota had unveiled the all-new Innova Crysta at the 2016 Auto Expo. It is likely to arrive in Toyota showrooms across the country sometime in May 2016. We have already told you that Toyota has stopped manufacturing the current-generation Innova in India. Now, the all-new Toyota Innova Crysta has been caught testing in India.
The new Innova Crysta is built on the TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform and is bigger and premium than the outgoing model. It gets an all-new 2.4-litre diesel engine and buyers will get the choice of a 5-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission. In terms of features, it will come equipped with projector headlamps, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, engine start/stop button and cruise control. At the Auto Expo, we found out that space in the new Toyota Innova Crysta has improved tremendously and so have the quality of materials.
Toyota has revealed earlier that dealerships will start accepting bookings for the Innova Crysta by the end of March or early April. The carmaker will offer the new Innova Crysta at a higher price than the outgoing model.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Toyota Innova Crysta
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US