Spied: All-new Toyota Innova Crysta caught testing in India
Toyota had unveiled the all-new Innova Crysta at the 2016 Auto Expo. It is likely to arrive in Toyota showrooms across the country sometime in May 2016. We have already told you that Toyota has stopped manufacturing the current-generation Innova in India. Now, the all-new Toyota Innova Crysta has been caught testing in India.
The new Innova Crysta is built on the TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) platform and is bigger and premium than the outgoing model. It gets an all-new 2.4-litre diesel engine and buyers will get the choice of a 5-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission. In terms of features, it will come equipped with projector headlamps, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, engine start/stop button and cruise control. At the Auto Expo, we found out that space in the new Toyota Innova Crysta has improved tremendously and so have the quality of materials.
Toyota has revealed earlier that dealerships will start accepting bookings for the Innova Crysta by the end of March or early April. The carmaker will offer the new Innova Crysta at a higher price than the outgoing model.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Toyota Innova Crysta
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept