Spied: Aston Martin DB11 spotted testing before its Geneva Auto Show unveil
Just days before its unveil at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2016, the Aston Martin DB11 has been spotted without any camouflage. The test mule was spotted at a fuel station in Arvidsjaur, Sweden.
While visually the car looks similar to other Aston Martin models, there are subtle changes which indicate the fresh design language that the Brit marque will be using henceforth for its future models. The signature grille is flanked by bigger headlamps and is nowhere close to the DB10 model that was used in the movie Spectre. We expect the new DB11 to have refreshed interiors from the traditional Aston layout.
Reports suggest that the new Aston Martin DB11 will have a twin-turbo 5.2-litre V12 engine which should be good for 610PS. It is likely that the DB11 in the future will also have a plug-in hybrid and AMG fettled motors. More details of course will be available at the Geneva Show in a few days.
Starts Rs 4.05 Crore
- FeaturesAll you need to know about motor insurance
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Toyota announces customer connect program
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Ford to manufacture 50,000 ventilators in 100 days
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Could EICMA and INTERMOT be compromised by the global pandemic?
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Tesla Model 3 and Model S parts being used to make ventilators
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055