Spied: Aston Martin DB11 spotted testing before its Geneva Auto Show unveil
Just days before its unveil at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show 2016, the Aston Martin DB11 has been spotted without any camouflage. The test mule was spotted at a fuel station in Arvidsjaur, Sweden.
While visually the car looks similar to other Aston Martin models, there are subtle changes which indicate the fresh design language that the Brit marque will be using henceforth for its future models. The signature grille is flanked by bigger headlamps and is nowhere close to the DB10 model that was used in the movie Spectre. We expect the new DB11 to have refreshed interiors from the traditional Aston layout.
Reports suggest that the new Aston Martin DB11 will have a twin-turbo 5.2-litre V12 engine which should be good for 610PS. It is likely that the DB11 in the future will also have a plug-in hybrid and AMG fettled motors. More details of course will be available at the Geneva Show in a few days.
Starts Rs 4.05 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani