Spied: Fiat Linea Powered by Abarth in India
The spy shots of the Fiat Linea powered by Abarth have surfaced on the interweb. Following the launch of the Abarth Punto and the Avventura, the Linea with an Abarth heart was snapped at Fiat's Ranjangaon facility.
The image clearly shows the Powered by Abarth branding that's slapped on to the boot, just above the chrome garnish over the number plate. This logo is similar to the one that's placed on the rear door of the Abarth Avventura.
While the Abarth Punto gets a 1.4-litre T-Jet engine that produces 145PS, the unit in the Avventura gets the same motor but in a slightly lower, 140PS output. As of now there is no word on the power output of the engine in the Abarth Linea, but whatever that may be, at launch the Linea will be the most powerful petrol sedan in the segment.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India (FCA) may provide the engine in the top spec, Emotion trim only. Expect the car to be launched by early next year.
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show