Spied: Heavily disguised 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 spotted testing
A heavily camouflaged 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 test mule was recently spotted in India. It was so heavily disguised that you can hardly tell what the changes are. But our guesses are at the front the 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 will get a new bumper with an updated version of Hyundai's signature hexagonal grille, new headlamps and a mildly revised bonnet design. Moving over to the side, the biggest change (and may be the only one) to the new Elite i20 will be the new wheels we see in these images it gets a design that is similar to the one on the new Hyundai Xcent, but with more spokes.
The test mule seems to be running Apollo Alnac tyres, which the current-gen Hyundai Elite i20 also uses. Again, the heavy camouflage doesn't allow us to identify any major changes to the rear, except for the repositioning of the number plate it is now on the bootlid instead of the bumper. It's the same case with the interior, which was completely covered.
In terms of the engines, the 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 is expected to retain the current-gen units. If that is the case, then the petrol options will be an 83PS/114.74Nm 1.2-litre engine with a 5-speed manual or 100PS/132.4Nm 1.4-litre engine with a 4-speed automatic. The diesel variant will be powered by a 90PS/219.67Nm 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with a 6-speed manual.
Image source: www.motorbeam.com
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip