Spied: Honda Brio facelift caught testing in Indonesia
It's been around five years since Honda Cars India got the Brio to our shores. Honda's first small car, available only with a 1.2-litre petrol engine, the Brio hasn't been able to charm buyers. However, hope appears in the form of these spy pictures of a facelifted Honda Brio that have shown up online.
An all-new Honda Brio is expected to be unveiled sometime next year. In order to keep buyers interested till the new one arrives, Honda seems to be readying an updated one. This facelifted version has been spied in Indonesia. As seen in the pictures, the Brio facelift gets a bigger, wider grille and a new bumper while the headlamps get new inserts. Overall, the front end sports styling cues similar to that seen on the Mobilio RS.
Additionally, the Honda Brio facelift does not feature the chrome garnished grille that the current car gets. New diamond cut alloys and a body kit have been spotted in the pictures. The interiors of the car haven't been shot. There is no word on whether the Brio facelift will make it to the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India