Spied: Images of the India-bound 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Clear snapshots of the 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport have been leaked ahead of its August 1 debut in Thailand. As seen in the images, the Pajero Sport gets the new Dynamic Shield styling that Mitsubishi debuted on the Outlander recently. The front gets an X-shaped front grille, L-shaped LED DRLs and a completely reworked bumper. The side profile is fairly similar to the current Pajero Sport, but the rear end gets oddly shaped triangular tail lamps with a kink just below the rear windshield.
The next-gen Pajero Sport is said to be offered with an array of both diesel and petrol engines, but expect only its primary 2.4-litre 4-cylinder MIVEC turbo-diesel engine to make its way to India. This engine is said to produce 178PS and 430Nm of torque and will be coupled with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed automatic.
Features such as Super Select 4WD, a touchscreen infotainment system and keyless entry will probably be carried over with additional features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, depending on the trim.
Image source: headlightmag
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled