Spied: Images of the India-bound 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Clear snapshots of the 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport have been leaked ahead of its August 1 debut in Thailand. As seen in the images, the Pajero Sport gets the new Dynamic Shield styling that Mitsubishi debuted on the Outlander recently. The front gets an X-shaped front grille, L-shaped LED DRLs and a completely reworked bumper. The side profile is fairly similar to the current Pajero Sport, but the rear end gets oddly shaped triangular tail lamps with a kink just below the rear windshield.
The next-gen Pajero Sport is said to be offered with an array of both diesel and petrol engines, but expect only its primary 2.4-litre 4-cylinder MIVEC turbo-diesel engine to make its way to India. This engine is said to produce 178PS and 430Nm of torque and will be coupled with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed automatic.
Features such as Super Select 4WD, a touchscreen infotainment system and keyless entry will probably be carried over with additional features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, depending on the trim.
Image source: headlightmag
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.2 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts