Spied: Images of the India-bound 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
Clear snapshots of the 2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport have been leaked ahead of its August 1 debut in Thailand. As seen in the images, the Pajero Sport gets the new Dynamic Shield styling that Mitsubishi debuted on the Outlander recently. The front gets an X-shaped front grille, L-shaped LED DRLs and a completely reworked bumper. The side profile is fairly similar to the current Pajero Sport, but the rear end gets oddly shaped triangular tail lamps with a kink just below the rear windshield.
The next-gen Pajero Sport is said to be offered with an array of both diesel and petrol engines, but expect only its primary 2.4-litre 4-cylinder MIVEC turbo-diesel engine to make its way to India. This engine is said to produce 178PS and 430Nm of torque and will be coupled with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed automatic.
Features such as Super Select 4WD, a touchscreen infotainment system and keyless entry will probably be carried over with additional features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, depending on the trim.
Image source: headlightmag
Starts Rs 24.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India