Spied: Mahindra Genio facelift spotted
An image of the upcoming facelifted Mahindra Genio has surfaced on the internet. Although based on the Xylo, the new Genio gets a very different fascia. The front bumper is new along with that slotted grille with silver inserts. The new rectangular headlamps lose the kink while the bonnet sits flatter with a high bulge rising from the sides. The engine however, is expected to be the same 2.5-litre turbo-diesel unit from the outgoing unit that makes 75PS or power and 220Nm of torque. The Genio, like before, will be available in both single and double-cab variants.
We've also had an unofficial sneek preview of the upcoming facelifted Mahindra Quanto that will make its debut at the 2016 Auto Expo. The new updates to the Quanto will be very similar to those that the Genio has received.
Image source: indianautosblog.com
- NewsLive updates: Mahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV name announcement
- News2019 Honda Civic spotted testing in India ahead of launch
- NewsVolkswagen ID electric hatchback begins testing, to have 550 km range
- NewsThree SUVs that will compete with Jeep Renegade in India
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea