Spied: Mahindra Nuvosport is the updated Quanto
What you see here are exclusive photos of the upcoming Mahindra Nuvosport - the updated avatar of the Quanto sub-four-metre crossover. The vehicle has been under wraps for over a year now, but this is what it will look like in its bright red communication colour. Upfront is an all-new face which is bound to polarize the audience with its eyebrow DRLs which look like an afterthought. It now wears a smaller grille and a much larger air dam and gets new fog lamps and side blinkers. The bonnet sits higher too. New alloys and door cladding impart a more rugged look.
Not much has changed at the back apart from the blackened taillights and the new nameplate - Nuvosport.
Under the hood is a new petrol engine - the 1.2-litre mHawk 100. It will come with the option of a 5-speed manual or an automated manual transmission. The diesel will continue to use the current 1.5-litre oil burner.
The Mahindra Nuvosport will retain the Quanto's seven-seater layout. The range topping N8/C8 variants will get first-in-class features like cruise control, eight-way adjustable seats with lumbar support and a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system.
The Mahindra Nuvosport will be launched in the third week of March 2016. Expect the prices to lie between Rs 5.5-lakh to 8.5-lakh. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for more.
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November