Spied: Mahindra Nuvosport is the updated Quanto
What you see here are exclusive photos of the upcoming Mahindra Nuvosport - the updated avatar of the Quanto sub-four-metre crossover. The vehicle has been under wraps for over a year now, but this is what it will look like in its bright red communication colour. Upfront is an all-new face which is bound to polarize the audience with its eyebrow DRLs which look like an afterthought. It now wears a smaller grille and a much larger air dam and gets new fog lamps and side blinkers. The bonnet sits higher too. New alloys and door cladding impart a more rugged look.
Not much has changed at the back apart from the blackened taillights and the new nameplate - Nuvosport.
Under the hood is a new petrol engine - the 1.2-litre mHawk 100. It will come with the option of a 5-speed manual or an automated manual transmission. The diesel will continue to use the current 1.5-litre oil burner.
The Mahindra Nuvosport will retain the Quanto's seven-seater layout. The range topping N8/C8 variants will get first-in-class features like cruise control, eight-way adjustable seats with lumbar support and a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system.
The Mahindra Nuvosport will be launched in the third week of March 2016. Expect the prices to lie between Rs 5.5-lakh to 8.5-lakh. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for more.
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched in India - priced at Rs 1.70 lakh
- NewsDeliveries of the Honda CBR650R super sport commenced in India
- NewsLive updates: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 India launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 launching today: everything we know so far
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip