Spied: Mahindra TUV300 Plus spied in India, to launch soon
Mahindra and Mahindra is working on launching a new MPV based on the TUV300 SUV. Camouflaged test mules of the same were spotted doing testing in the country. And now there are clear images of the new offering, that will be called the Mahindra TUV300 Plus. The images of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus seems to have been clicked at the company's premises, though the same cannot be confirmed.
The front profile of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus looks similar to that of the regular TUV300
As seen from images, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus will carry on the boxy design from its sub-4m iteration. The front profile of the TUV300 Plus looks identical to the regular model. However, it is the side profile that has received a drastic change since the length has been extended to accommodate a third row seat. The tyre side too looks unchanged. To the rear, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus gets a slightly tilted windscreen compared to the upright layout of the one in the regular model
Notice the dual tone interior of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus (Image source: ThrottleBlips)
The cabin of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus shares its layout and trims with the TUV300 SUV. One can see, the variant that has been clicked in these pictures is the base P4 variant. This one gets black bumpers, dual-tone cabin and the updated touchscreen infotainment system that will be compatible to Car Play and Android Auto. Since the Mahindra TUV300 itself is a spacious SUV, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus too will get a generous headroom and legroom. How comfortable will the third row be, is something that we need to see at the launch.
Most importantly, the Mahindra TUV300 Plus will be powered by the 120PS/280Nm 1.99-litre diesel engine called the D120 mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. This unit was introduced by Mahindra to counter the 2 litre diesel ban in Delhi NCR. We also believe Mahindra might also offer the AMT unit on the TUV300 Plus.
Images source: India.com
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630