Spied - Mahindra Verito hatchback in India
The Verito sedan hasn't really caught on with the Indian private owners although it is quite popular with the fleet cab owners for its practicality and low cost of running. But a hatchback version will prove of interest to the masses. OVERDRIVE reader Liju V.J spotted the hatchback which, at first look, seems to be the sedan with the boot chopped off. We expect the hatchback to come with the 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine from the Verito sedan and to keep excise duties in check, a new 1.2-litre petrol engine.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India