Spied - Mahindra Verito hatchback in India
The Verito sedan hasn't really caught on with the Indian private owners although it is quite popular with the fleet cab owners for its practicality and low cost of running. But a hatchback version will prove of interest to the masses. OVERDRIVE reader Liju V.J spotted the hatchback which, at first look, seems to be the sedan with the boot chopped off. We expect the hatchback to come with the 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine from the Verito sedan and to keep excise duties in check, a new 1.2-litre petrol engine.
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review