Spied: Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG in India
The Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG has been spotted on Mumbai roads. Mercedes-Benz has not officially released a launch date in India, but we believe that the car will be here by the second half of this year. The spy shots reveal the car in its full glory sans camouflage on its way to Pune for homologation.
The CLA45 AMG will be brought here via the CBU route
The highlight of the car is its engine. The CLA45 AMG has the most powerful series production four cylinder, turbocharged engine. The 2.0-litre produces a maximum power output of 365PS and a peak torque output of 450Nm. Power to the wheels is transferred through the Mercedes 4Matic All-Wheel Drive system and a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Mercedes claims a 0-100kmph time of 4.6 seconds for the CLA45 AMG. Like most performance sedans, the top speed is restricted to 250kmph.
The CLA45 AMG has the most powerful production series four cylinder, turbocharged engine
Interiors get the AMG sport seats, steering wheel and gear lever. Driving dynamics are optimised with the help of the Curve Dynamic Assist and three-stage Electronic Stability Program (ESP).
The CLA45 AMG will be brought here via the CBU route. It will compete with the likes of Audi's S4 and we expect the pricing to be around Rs 75 lakh, making it the most affordable AMG offering in India.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch