Spied: New BMW X5M and X6M spotted in India
The BMW X6M and BMW X5M were recently spotted in Chennai ahead of the X6's India launch on July 23. Both these cars will share a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine delivering 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission which will drive all four wheels through BMW's xDrive system.
The two newest creations of BMW's M division will sport a more aggressive looking body kit, an M steering wheel and other M-specific features seen on their other cars. It will also get BMW's iDrive infotainment system with a head-up display as standard.
The BMW X5M and X6M will be sold as completely built units in India and will be competing with the Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover SVR.
Image source - cardekho.com
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled