Spied: New BMW X5M and X6M spotted in India
The BMW X6M and BMW X5M were recently spotted in Chennai ahead of the X6's India launch on July 23. Both these cars will share a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine delivering 575PS and 750Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission which will drive all four wheels through BMW's xDrive system.
The two newest creations of BMW's M division will sport a more aggressive looking body kit, an M steering wheel and other M-specific features seen on their other cars. It will also get BMW's iDrive infotainment system with a head-up display as standard.
The BMW X5M and X6M will be sold as completely built units in India and will be competing with the Mercedes-Benz GL 63 AMG, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover SVR.
Image source - cardekho.com
Starts Rs 72.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 92.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India