Spied: New-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga spotted testing in India
It has not been too long that Maruti Suzuki launched the new S-Cross in India. And now the company seems to be working on the new-gen Ertiga. It is for the first time that the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been spotted testing in India. The MPV that has been caught under heavy camouflage cover doesn't reveal much about the design. Going by the company's past, if the test mules have been spotted now, the production version of the new-gen Ertiga might arrive sometime early next year or perhaps at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The spied images of the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga reveals a comparatively longer 7-seater version. Although what's underneath is still sketchy but we believe the newer model gets redesigned headlights, grille and ORVMs. The silhouette does look similar to the present offering. Dimensionally, the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga might be longer making it comparatively more spacious. Additionally, the new-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga also runs on new alloys.
Presently, Maruti Suzuki offers an option between 1.4-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre diesel engines on the Ertiga. If the company will be using the same powertrain options or will be adding a new unit is what needs to be seen.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'