Spied: new Honda Activa 3G at a dealership in India
Honda Two Wheelers India has big plans for 2015. The company will be launching facelifted versions as well as new models in 2015. However, this, the Honda Activa 3G will be its first launch in 2015. Scheduled to be in showrooms come February 4, the Activa 3G is the third generation of the popular scooter and will feature a few cosmetic changes.
Major changes are the inclusion of a 3G badge on both sides and a blingy 3-D Activa badge. The colour palette has also been refreshed with a two new shades - blue and brown. That's just about it on the visual front. However there could be mechanical differences. The Honda Activa 3G will most likely be tweaked for higher fuel efficiency than the claimed 60kmpl of the outgoing version. Power and torque though are likely to remain the same as before - 8PS and 8.74Nm from its HET-fied 110cc heart.
More details on the Activa 3G (including pricing and variants) will emerge tomorrow at the launch. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 51,324
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review