Spied: New Suzuki S-Cross images surface online
The Internet is at it again! It's believed that Suzuki is working on a new S-Cross and the Interweb is abuzz with the images of the first production shots already. According to a report in Paultan, the leaked images are from a dealership conference in France.
The new Suzuki S-Cross will get an updated design. More importantly, the new S-Cross will not borrow heavily from the SX4, like in the current model, but will feature a prominent grille with vertical slats, new headlight assembly with projectors and a redesigned front bumper. The spied images do not highlight any changes on the side and the rear which might be retained as is from the existing model.
As seen from the spied images, the cabin layout hasn't received a drastic update either, savet for a minor tweak in the instrumental cluster which gets a new multi-information display. The new S-Cross might also get a revised colour scheme for the interior trims and also new seat upholstery with a different colour of stitching.
Maruti Suzuki sells the S-Cross with two engine options, the DDiS200 and the DDiS320. The former makes 90PS of power at 4,000rpm and generates 200Nm of torque at 1,750rpm while the latter makes 120PS of power and 320Nm of torque. Both the motors are offered with a six-speed manual transmission. The international-spec version sold in Europe, comes with 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines. Suzuki might also offer the new S-Cross with the new 1.0-litre Boosterjet engine.
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally