Spied: Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake caught on test
The Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake has been caught testing abroad. The styling of the estate version of the next-generation Porsche Panamera is inspired by the Panamera Sport Turismo concept. As the pictures reveal, the Panamera Shooting Brake will offer more rear head room and boot space compared to the regular version.
The next-generation Porsche Panamera will be offered to buyers with a range of petrol and diesel engines including hybrids. The Panamera Shooting Brake too will get the same engine options. Although Porsche is tight-lipped about their new model, we expect the Panamera and the Panamera Shooting Brake to be offered in multiple trims.
Porsche is expected to launch the all-new Panamera in global markets sometime this year. Its estate version, the Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake is likely to be launched in 2017. Once launched, it will rival the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake.
Starts Rs 1.06 Crore
Starts Rs 76.5 Lakhs
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018