Spied: Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake caught on test
The Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake has been caught testing abroad. The styling of the estate version of the next-generation Porsche Panamera is inspired by the Panamera Sport Turismo concept. As the pictures reveal, the Panamera Shooting Brake will offer more rear head room and boot space compared to the regular version.
The next-generation Porsche Panamera will be offered to buyers with a range of petrol and diesel engines including hybrids. The Panamera Shooting Brake too will get the same engine options. Although Porsche is tight-lipped about their new model, we expect the Panamera and the Panamera Shooting Brake to be offered in multiple trims.
Porsche is expected to launch the all-new Panamera in global markets sometime this year. Its estate version, the Porsche Panamera Shooting Brake is likely to be launched in 2017. Once launched, it will rival the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake.
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
Starts Rs 76.5 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally