Spied: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi scooter during ad shoot, India launch imminent
Suzuki Motorcycle India seems to be preparing its new product lineup for the second half of the year, as the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter has just been spotted in the capital. The 125cc scooter is completely undisguised for the shoot. The Burgman Street is based on the Suzuki Access 125, which the company launched with CBS just a day earlier. Built as a maxi scooter, the Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, one can see that the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter.
Credit: yc on Instagram
Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering that will come with a plethora of features and options. The company will be offering it with the same powertrain as on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. To see a full gallery of the Suzuki Burgman Street from its debut at the Auto Expo 2018, go here.
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...