Spotted! Chevrolet Enjoy MPV
Alert OVERDRIVE reader Ronak Gune sent us this spy shot of the soon-to-be-launched Chevrolet Enjoy MPV. The Enjoy is Chevrolet's version of the Wuling CN-100, GM-SAIC's Chinese partner. It will be powered by both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine could possibly be a 1.4-litre petrol unit from the Aveo, which in current market conditions may only muster a fraction of the sales. The number churner will be the 1.3-litre Multijet motor that powers the Sail hatchback and sedan but with increased output, similar to the Maruti Ertiga that uses the acclaimed Fiat motor too.
The cab-forward design and wheels at four corners with minimal overhangs suggest that there will be ample interior space to seat seven in comfort, or even eight if the third row is a bench instead of jump seats. A proper people mover, the Enjoy will compete with the Evalia, Ertiga and the Xylo. Considering the MPV's Chinese roots, expect it to be competitively priced.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block