Spotted! Chevrolet Enjoy MPV
Alert OVERDRIVE reader Ronak Gune sent us this spy shot of the soon-to-be-launched Chevrolet Enjoy MPV. The Enjoy is Chevrolet's version of the Wuling CN-100, GM-SAIC's Chinese partner. It will be powered by both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine could possibly be a 1.4-litre petrol unit from the Aveo, which in current market conditions may only muster a fraction of the sales. The number churner will be the 1.3-litre Multijet motor that powers the Sail hatchback and sedan but with increased output, similar to the Maruti Ertiga that uses the acclaimed Fiat motor too.
The cab-forward design and wheels at four corners with minimal overhangs suggest that there will be ample interior space to seat seven in comfort, or even eight if the third row is a bench instead of jump seats. A proper people mover, the Enjoy will compete with the Evalia, Ertiga and the Xylo. Considering the MPV's Chinese roots, expect it to be competitively priced.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsTVS India launches safety gear and apparel at the first edition of MotoSoul
- ReviewCitroen C5 Aircross first drive review
- News2019 Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition to be launched at Rs 5.17 lakh
- News2020 Tata Tigor facelift spotted testing again
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship