Spotted! Chevrolet Enjoy MPV
Alert OVERDRIVE reader Ronak Gune sent us this spy shot of the soon-to-be-launched Chevrolet Enjoy MPV. The Enjoy is Chevrolet's version of the Wuling CN-100, GM-SAIC's Chinese partner. It will be powered by both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine could possibly be a 1.4-litre petrol unit from the Aveo, which in current market conditions may only muster a fraction of the sales. The number churner will be the 1.3-litre Multijet motor that powers the Sail hatchback and sedan but with increased output, similar to the Maruti Ertiga that uses the acclaimed Fiat motor too.
The cab-forward design and wheels at four corners with minimal overhangs suggest that there will be ample interior space to seat seven in comfort, or even eight if the third row is a bench instead of jump seats. A proper people mover, the Enjoy will compete with the Evalia, Ertiga and the Xylo. Considering the MPV's Chinese roots, expect it to be competitively priced.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3