Spotted: Ducati Panigale V4 with carbon fibre body
The Ducati Panigale V4 is the brand's first first production four-cylinder motorcycle to arrive from the Ducati factory at Borgo Panigale, making it an important offering from the Italian motorcycle manufacturer. Recently, a special edition of Ducati Panigale V4 was spotted in the UK at what looks like a Ducati dealership. As seen in the images, this particular model comes in a carbon fibre bodywork, Marchesini wheels and a Termignoni exhaust system. It is still not confirmed if these mods are one-off or officially from Ducati.
The carbon fibre body work on the Ducati Panigale V4 should make it lighter than the stock offering
The carbon fibre body work on the Ducati Panigale V4 will surely make it lighter than the regular Panigale V4 that weighs 175kg. Additionally, it might also be more powerful than the stock motorcycle. The Panigale V4 is powered by an all-new, 1103cc, 90-degree Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine makes 214PS at 13,000rpm and 119Nm of torque between 8,750rpm to 12,250rpm. The engine can rev up to 14,000rpm and Ducati says that it doesn't need a counter balancer because of the 90-degree V-angle. Ducati head Claudio Domenicali commented that while the company loves their V-twin engines, the reason for the change in size is to extract more power from the twins. Here's our detailed feature on the tech of the Ducati Panigale V4.
The Ducati Panigale V4 Carbon seen in the images gets a Termignoni exhaust system and Marchesini wheels
Earlier this year, Ducati Panigale V4 was launched in India at Rs.20.53 lakh while the V4 S is available at Rs 25.29 lakh, prices ex-showroom. The deliveries of the Panigale V4 will commence in India from July 2018 onwards. Shumi has already ridden the 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 on the Valencia MotoGP circuit. He mentioned "This (2018 Ducati Panigale V4) is an incredibly friendly motorcycle for something with this much power. And that underlines what a well-rounded performance motorcycle Ducati has gone and made!" Read his detailed first review here.
Starts Rs 14,57,000
Starts Rs 20,57,000
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019