SsangYongs XIV-2 crossover first look revealed
SsangYong will be showcasing the new XIV-2 convertible concept car at the Geneva Motor Show in March; however, the Korean company has shown the world the first look of the crossover through some drawings. The XIV-2 (eXciting User Interface Vehicle 2) is the successor of the XIV-1 concept presented at the 2011 IAA International Motor Show in Frankfurt.
The XIV-2 has a soft-top roof which will open at the press of a button and the vehicle dimensions are 4166mm (length) x 1820mm (width) x 1566mm (height). SsangYong will be offering this vehicle with Euro VI compliant 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines.
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip