SsangYongs XIV-2 crossover first look revealed
SsangYong will be showcasing the new XIV-2 convertible concept car at the Geneva Motor Show in March; however, the Korean company has shown the world the first look of the crossover through some drawings. The XIV-2 (eXciting User Interface Vehicle 2) is the successor of the XIV-1 concept presented at the 2011 IAA International Motor Show in Frankfurt.
The XIV-2 has a soft-top roof which will open at the press of a button and the vehicle dimensions are 4166mm (length) x 1820mm (width) x 1566mm (height). SsangYong will be offering this vehicle with Euro VI compliant 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines.
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- NewsFord Figo BSVI pricing and variant details revealed