State of Andhra Pradesh to sponsor Swiss Moto2 outfit
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution has bagged an unexpected sponsorship deal from India. The team will field riders Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona astride two KTMs that are sponsored by the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution now sponsored by Andhra Pradesh
The motorcycle will also sport sponsorship stickers from Hyderabad-based pharma company, Dr Reddy's. Last year, CGBM Evolution took second in the Moto2 standings with Thomas Luth.
The fact that they've managed to bag sponsorship from India is a move that has raised eyebrows, with many within the Indian motorsport fraternity wondering why similar funds couldn't be directed towards Indian motorsport.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles
- NewsVolkswagen Polo GT, Vento and Jetta recalled in India
- NewsAll Aprilia and Vespa models in India to receive ABS before 2018-end
- NewsTata Tiago hatchback records its highest ever monthly sales
- News2018 Ferrari Portofino to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsRenault-Nissan-Mitsubishi and Google announce technological partnership
- NewsLimited edition Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 showcased
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 teased further in new video
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS performance SUV teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app