State of Andhra Pradesh to sponsor Swiss Moto2 outfit
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution has bagged an unexpected sponsorship deal from India. The team will field riders Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona astride two KTMs that are sponsored by the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution now sponsored by Andhra Pradesh
The motorcycle will also sport sponsorship stickers from Hyderabad-based pharma company, Dr Reddy's. Last year, CGBM Evolution took second in the Moto2 standings with Thomas Luth.
The fact that they've managed to bag sponsorship from India is a move that has raised eyebrows, with many within the Indian motorsport fraternity wondering why similar funds couldn't be directed towards Indian motorsport.
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders