State of Andhra Pradesh to sponsor Swiss Moto2 outfit
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution has bagged an unexpected sponsorship deal from India. The team will field riders Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona astride two KTMs that are sponsored by the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution now sponsored by Andhra Pradesh
The motorcycle will also sport sponsorship stickers from Hyderabad-based pharma company, Dr Reddy's. Last year, CGBM Evolution took second in the Moto2 standings with Thomas Luth.
The fact that they've managed to bag sponsorship from India is a move that has raised eyebrows, with many within the Indian motorsport fraternity wondering why similar funds couldn't be directed towards Indian motorsport.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled