State of Andhra Pradesh to sponsor Swiss Moto2 outfit
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution has bagged an unexpected sponsorship deal from India. The team will field riders Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona astride two KTMs that are sponsored by the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Swiss Moto2 outfit CGBM Evolution now sponsored by Andhra Pradesh
The motorcycle will also sport sponsorship stickers from Hyderabad-based pharma company, Dr Reddy's. Last year, CGBM Evolution took second in the Moto2 standings with Thomas Luth.
The fact that they've managed to bag sponsorship from India is a move that has raised eyebrows, with many within the Indian motorsport fraternity wondering why similar funds couldn't be directed towards Indian motorsport.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani