Steelbird Bang motocross helmet launched in India at Rs 1,629
Steelbird India have launched an entry level, motocross helmet. The new lid from the Indian manufacturer is named Bang retails for Rs 1,629.
Steelbird says that the Bang motocross helmet has been designed in Italy and is constructed from high impact ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and high density EPS(Expanded Poly Styrene). The peak can be extended and adjusted as well. The helmet comes with chin air ventilation while the inner lining is removable as well as washable. The double visor is coated with polycarbonate anti scratch material.
Shailendra Jain, group head-sales & marketing (Steelbird) said, "We've been in the helmet industry from more than five decades and are already manufacturing various types of helmet as per riders' age group and requirement. The Steelbird Bang is a motocross helmet who will provide a unique style and satisfaction to riders. We are trend setters in industry and the youth will love these motocross helmets during not only off-road racing but also for regular use."
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018