Steelbird Bang motocross helmet launched in India at Rs 1,629
Steelbird India have launched an entry level, motocross helmet. The new lid from the Indian manufacturer is named Bang retails for Rs 1,629.
Steelbird says that the Bang motocross helmet has been designed in Italy and is constructed from high impact ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and high density EPS(Expanded Poly Styrene). The peak can be extended and adjusted as well. The helmet comes with chin air ventilation while the inner lining is removable as well as washable. The double visor is coated with polycarbonate anti scratch material.
Shailendra Jain, group head-sales & marketing (Steelbird) said, "We've been in the helmet industry from more than five decades and are already manufacturing various types of helmet as per riders' age group and requirement. The Steelbird Bang is a motocross helmet who will provide a unique style and satisfaction to riders. We are trend setters in industry and the youth will love these motocross helmets during not only off-road racing but also for regular use."
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show