Steelbird Bunker Rack helmets for Royal Enfield riders launched in India at Rs 1,799
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd has launched a new line of helmets, the Bunker Rack. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is an half-face helmet which the company claims is specially crafted for Royal Enfield and cruiser motorcycles. The Jet-style visor has an anti-scratch surface. The outer shell of the Bunker Rack is made of high-impact ABS. In addition, the neck roll is removable for easy washing. It also features a multi-layer EPS liner with air channels for circulation.
The inner lining is a multi-pore breathable padding which has anti-bacterial, anti-odour, and anti-allergy coating. The Bunker Rack is available in a variety of shades with glossy and matte finish. Colour options include bottle green, black, desert storm, maroon, matt desert storm, matt sports red, moon yellow, silver, white and Yamaha blue.
There are also various decal options including the Union Jack graphic in various colours. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is available at a starting price of Rs 1,799. Steelbird Helmets managing director Rajeev Kapur states that the helmet also meets the ECE 22.05 safety standard.
- NewsFAME 2: Electric 3- and 4-wheelers need to produce public transport permit to claim incentive benefits
- NewsJaguar Land Rover wins case against Jiangling Motors over Evoque copy
- NewsToyota Kirloskar Motor increases dependency on renewable sources of energy, results in 51,000 tons of Co2 reduction
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip