Steelbird Bunker Rack helmets for Royal Enfield riders launched in India at Rs 1,799
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd has launched a new line of helmets, the Bunker Rack. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is an half-face helmet which the company claims is specially crafted for Royal Enfield and cruiser motorcycles. The Jet-style visor has an anti-scratch surface. The outer shell of the Bunker Rack is made of high-impact ABS. In addition, the neck roll is removable for easy washing. It also features a multi-layer EPS liner with air channels for circulation.
The inner lining is a multi-pore breathable padding which has anti-bacterial, anti-odour, and anti-allergy coating. The Bunker Rack is available in a variety of shades with glossy and matte finish. Colour options include bottle green, black, desert storm, maroon, matt desert storm, matt sports red, moon yellow, silver, white and Yamaha blue.
There are also various decal options including the Union Jack graphic in various colours. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is available at a starting price of Rs 1,799. Steelbird Helmets managing director Rajeev Kapur states that the helmet also meets the ECE 22.05 safety standard.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018