Steelbird Bunker Rack helmets for Royal Enfield riders launched in India at Rs 1,799
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd has launched a new line of helmets, the Bunker Rack. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is an half-face helmet which the company claims is specially crafted for Royal Enfield and cruiser motorcycles. The Jet-style visor has an anti-scratch surface. The outer shell of the Bunker Rack is made of high-impact ABS. In addition, the neck roll is removable for easy washing. It also features a multi-layer EPS liner with air channels for circulation.
The inner lining is a multi-pore breathable padding which has anti-bacterial, anti-odour, and anti-allergy coating. The Bunker Rack is available in a variety of shades with glossy and matte finish. Colour options include bottle green, black, desert storm, maroon, matt desert storm, matt sports red, moon yellow, silver, white and Yamaha blue.
There are also various decal options including the Union Jack graphic in various colours. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is available at a starting price of Rs 1,799. Steelbird Helmets managing director Rajeev Kapur states that the helmet also meets the ECE 22.05 safety standard.
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India