Steelbird Bunker Rack helmets for Royal Enfield riders launched in India at Rs 1,799
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd has launched a new line of helmets, the Bunker Rack. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is an half-face helmet which the company claims is specially crafted for Royal Enfield and cruiser motorcycles. The Jet-style visor has an anti-scratch surface. The outer shell of the Bunker Rack is made of high-impact ABS. In addition, the neck roll is removable for easy washing. It also features a multi-layer EPS liner with air channels for circulation.
The inner lining is a multi-pore breathable padding which has anti-bacterial, anti-odour, and anti-allergy coating. The Bunker Rack is available in a variety of shades with glossy and matte finish. Colour options include bottle green, black, desert storm, maroon, matt desert storm, matt sports red, moon yellow, silver, white and Yamaha blue.
There are also various decal options including the Union Jack graphic in various colours. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is available at a starting price of Rs 1,799. Steelbird Helmets managing director Rajeev Kapur states that the helmet also meets the ECE 22.05 safety standard.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire