Steelbird Bunker Rack helmets for Royal Enfield riders launched in India at Rs 1,799
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd has launched a new line of helmets, the Bunker Rack. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is an half-face helmet which the company claims is specially crafted for Royal Enfield and cruiser motorcycles. The Jet-style visor has an anti-scratch surface. The outer shell of the Bunker Rack is made of high-impact ABS. In addition, the neck roll is removable for easy washing. It also features a multi-layer EPS liner with air channels for circulation.
The inner lining is a multi-pore breathable padding which has anti-bacterial, anti-odour, and anti-allergy coating. The Bunker Rack is available in a variety of shades with glossy and matte finish. Colour options include bottle green, black, desert storm, maroon, matt desert storm, matt sports red, moon yellow, silver, white and Yamaha blue.
There are also various decal options including the Union Jack graphic in various colours. The Steelbird Bunker Rack is available at a starting price of Rs 1,799. Steelbird Helmets managing director Rajeev Kapur states that the helmet also meets the ECE 22.05 safety standard.
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards
- NewsLive updates: 2019 India-spec Nissan Kicks
- NewsImage gallery: India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV interior
- News2019 Honda CB1000R+, Gold Wing Tour DCT, CBR1000RR Fireblade and CBR1000RR Fireblade SP launched in India
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric racecar debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488