Steelbird India ties up with Bargy Design from Italy
Steelbird India has announced its tie-up with Bargy Design, an Italian company specialising in the design of graphics for helmets. As part of the tie-up, Bargy would design graphics which will then be used on Steelbird helmets. The new helmets have been launched in the Indian market.
Bargy Design has created a niche market and has previously customised the helmet designs of many well-known motorcyclists, including Max Biaggi, Loris Capirossi and Andrea Dovizioso. Bargy Design has entered the world of motorcycle graphic designing through tie-ups with Yamaha, MV Agusta and Ducati.
Steelbird India unveiled its entire Air helmet series sporting graphics in various colours from Bargy Design. Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group, revealed plans to bring the entire range of Bargy Designs to the Indian market.
The helmets are designed in Italy by Bargy Design and manufactured in India by Steelbird. The shell is made from ABS and the helmets are ISI certified. An air intake in the chin guard at the front and on the top combined with two rear extractors take care of the air flow inside the helmet.
The Air series sporting Bargy Design graphics are available in stores and on e-commerce websites, starting at a price of Rs 2,499.
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar