Steelbird India ties up with Bargy Design from Italy
Steelbird India has announced its tie-up with Bargy Design, an Italian company specialising in the design of graphics for helmets. As part of the tie-up, Bargy would design graphics which will then be used on Steelbird helmets. The new helmets have been launched in the Indian market.
Bargy Design has created a niche market and has previously customised the helmet designs of many well-known motorcyclists, including Max Biaggi, Loris Capirossi and Andrea Dovizioso. Bargy Design has entered the world of motorcycle graphic designing through tie-ups with Yamaha, MV Agusta and Ducati.
Steelbird India unveiled its entire Air helmet series sporting graphics in various colours from Bargy Design. Rajeev Kapur, MD, Steelbird Group, revealed plans to bring the entire range of Bargy Designs to the Indian market.
The helmets are designed in Italy by Bargy Design and manufactured in India by Steelbird. The shell is made from ABS and the helmets are ISI certified. An air intake in the chin guard at the front and on the top combined with two rear extractors take care of the air flow inside the helmet.
The Air series sporting Bargy Design graphics are available in stores and on e-commerce websites, starting at a price of Rs 2,499.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far