Steelbird India launches SB1 Free Live AIR helmets
Steelbird India, one of the largest helmet manufacturers in India, recently launched the new SB1 Free Live helmet under its AIR series. Priced at Rs 1,799, the Steelbird SB1 Free Live full-face helmet is being sold through its portal and retail channels across India.
The helmet was designed in Steelbird's R&D centre in Italy, especially for Indian climate conditions. According to the manufacturer's lab test reports, the temperature inside the helmet was 4-5C cooler than the outside temperature while riding a two-wheeler. The new helmet features three air ventilations for air inflow and one exhaust vent for hot air to flow out.
The helmet's exterior design features 'Free Live' text on either sides, surrounded by designer graphics all over the helmet. The new offering also comes with a polycarbonate visor, which is harder to scratch and optically better in terms of distortion than low-end acrylic visors. It is available in two sizes (580mm and 600mm) and 10 different colour schemes, but all in matt finish.
Steelbird's AIR series now comes with eight different models of helmets, including the Free Live. The AIR range starts from Rs 1,249 for the Classic model, going all the way up to Rs 1,799 for other variants.
- NewsNissan India launches Happy with Nissan service camp, valid till December 24
- NewsTata Tiago XZ+ top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
- NewsSpec comparison: Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra Scorpio
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review