Steelbird introduces rally helmets for cars and motorcycles in India
Steelbird Helmets introduces SB-51 Rally Helmets in India that can be used for both cars and motorcycles. The prices start from Rs 1,399 and go up to Rs 1,599.
The helmet's design has been derived from the rally helmets which has a mouthguard. The mouthguard can double up as a protective layer for the microphone of the Bluetooth device. The design deflects the wind blast away from the microphone. This already establishes that the helmets can accommodate the speakers as well as the microphone. The helmets have replaceable interiors (paddings) and are available in three sizes. Small, with a 560mm circumference, medium with 580mm circumference and large of 600mm circumference.
The helmet is available in a carbon fibre surface finish that is available in the non-painted version. However, the carbon fibre surface finish is available in red, white and black colour. The other colours on offer are battle green, hot pink, midnight black, desert storm, maroon, moon yellow, royal brown etc, in both matte and glossy finish.
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip