Steelbird launches Air helmet in India at Rs 1,199
Steelbird's latest helmet is targeted at riders in hot climates. The Air is a full face helmet that has been designed with ventilation in mind. At the front of the helmet are three intake vents and two exhaust vents towards the back. Steelbird claims to have gone a step further and ensured that channels in the EPS liner direct cool air over the rider's head before it gets removed via the exhaust vent at the rear.
The Steelbird Air is available in 14 different colour patterns and a number of graphic schemes. A quick release mechanism allows for easy replacement of visors, which are polycarbonate. The visor ratchet system on the helmet is also easily changeable in case of damage. The Air range is priced at Rs 1,199 onwards depending on the pattern.
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh