Steelbird launches Air helmet in India at Rs 1,199
Steelbird's latest helmet is targeted at riders in hot climates. The Air is a full face helmet that has been designed with ventilation in mind. At the front of the helmet are three intake vents and two exhaust vents towards the back. Steelbird claims to have gone a step further and ensured that channels in the EPS liner direct cool air over the rider's head before it gets removed via the exhaust vent at the rear.
The Steelbird Air is available in 14 different colour patterns and a number of graphic schemes. A quick release mechanism allows for easy replacement of visors, which are polycarbonate. The visor ratchet system on the helmet is also easily changeable in case of damage. The Air range is priced at Rs 1,199 onwards depending on the pattern.
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut