Steelbird launches 'Dhoom 3' helmets
Steelbird Hi-tech India Ltd, in association with Yash Raj Films, has launched a special edition 'Dhoom: 3' helmet. The company hasn't revealed the prices yet, but says the new D3 helmets will be a premium range. The helmets will be made available at Steelbird outlets in India before the worldwide release of Dhoom 3 on December 20, 2013.
This launch follows Steelbird's announcement of their new MTV branded riding gear.
The Steelbird 'D3' helmet
"We are delighted to be associated with Yash Raj Films. Steelbird has always been in the forefront of creating innovative products, and our 'DHOOM: 3' product-line is an excellent addition to our exciting range of products. As a responsible company, we want to stress the importance of the safe riding. We believe that our new D:3 line provides an excellent means of promoting the use of helmets by riders of all ages," said Shailendra Jain, head-sales, Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd.
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform
- NewsTata Motors announces Ziptron technology for electric vehicles
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
- NewsDucati Multistrada to get a V4 power source - slated for 2021
- FeaturesHow a CVT works - Everything you need to know about Continuously Variable Transmission