Steelbird launches helmets with cooling effect
Noted helmet makers Steelbird have launched a new range with 'cooling effect'. On top of the half-face helmet called SB-29 Two Tone, there is a ventilation shutter, which when open, directs air inside the helmet keeping things cool. Steebird says that the SB-29 is built of thick EPS and high-impact ABS system. The visor is coated with a polycarbonate anti-scratch mix which is said to remove effects from smoke and dust and help provide a clear vision of the road. Since there are no metal parts involved, there are no chances of rust creeping onto various parts of the helmet. The interior parts are washable as also replaceable.
Prices for the Steelbird SB-29 start from Rs 1,349 and is available in black, red and grey/black colours.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium