Steelbird launches helmets with cooling effect
Noted helmet makers Steelbird have launched a new range with 'cooling effect'. On top of the half-face helmet called SB-29 Two Tone, there is a ventilation shutter, which when open, directs air inside the helmet keeping things cool. Steebird says that the SB-29 is built of thick EPS and high-impact ABS system. The visor is coated with a polycarbonate anti-scratch mix which is said to remove effects from smoke and dust and help provide a clear vision of the road. Since there are no metal parts involved, there are no chances of rust creeping onto various parts of the helmet. The interior parts are washable as also replaceable.
Prices for the Steelbird SB-29 start from Rs 1,349 and is available in black, red and grey/black colours.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India