Steelbird releases new Ignyte riding jackets in India
Steelbird kicked off their Ignyte brand of riding gear in July 2016 and these two jackets are the latest entrant to the brand. Both the Rider-Pro and Rambler come with two liners - a waterproof rain liner and a wool warm liner. Both jackets use YKK zippers and feature adjustable elbow sections, a headphone vent and more.
The Rider-Pro is the higher end version and comes with a CE approved back protector in addition to shoulder and elbow protectors. Abrasion resistant Cordura has been used in the high impact zones like the elbows and shoulders. The arms and back feature reflective strips for additional visibility at night.
Rider Pro jacket
Steelbird has shared a table with a look at the features of each jacket. The jackets are designed in Italy and manufactured locally by Steelbird. Both jackets offer extensive features but don't come cheap. The Rider-Pro is priced at Rs 13,359 and the Rambler at Rs 11,999
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery