Steelbird releases new Ignyte riding jackets in India
Steelbird kicked off their Ignyte brand of riding gear in July 2016 and these two jackets are the latest entrant to the brand. Both the Rider-Pro and Rambler come with two liners - a waterproof rain liner and a wool warm liner. Both jackets use YKK zippers and feature adjustable elbow sections, a headphone vent and more.
The Rider-Pro is the higher end version and comes with a CE approved back protector in addition to shoulder and elbow protectors. Abrasion resistant Cordura has been used in the high impact zones like the elbows and shoulders. The arms and back feature reflective strips for additional visibility at night.
Rider Pro jacket
Steelbird has shared a table with a look at the features of each jacket. The jackets are designed in Italy and manufactured locally by Steelbird. Both jackets offer extensive features but don't come cheap. The Rider-Pro is priced at Rs 13,359 and the Rambler at Rs 11,999
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts