Steelbird releases new Ignyte riding jackets in India
Steelbird kicked off their Ignyte brand of riding gear in July 2016 and these two jackets are the latest entrant to the brand. Both the Rider-Pro and Rambler come with two liners - a waterproof rain liner and a wool warm liner. Both jackets use YKK zippers and feature adjustable elbow sections, a headphone vent and more.
The Rider-Pro is the higher end version and comes with a CE approved back protector in addition to shoulder and elbow protectors. Abrasion resistant Cordura has been used in the high impact zones like the elbows and shoulders. The arms and back feature reflective strips for additional visibility at night.
Rider Pro jacket
Steelbird has shared a table with a look at the features of each jacket. The jackets are designed in Italy and manufactured locally by Steelbird. Both jackets offer extensive features but don't come cheap. The Rider-Pro is priced at Rs 13,359 and the Rambler at Rs 11,999
- NewsHonda Amaze Ace edition launched at Rs 7.89 lakh to celebrate 1 lakh sales in 13 months
- NewsMG Hector SUV reaches dealerships ahead of official India launch
- News2019 Le Mans 24: No.8 Toyota of Nakajima, Buemi and Alonso takes victory
- NewsWhat to expect from Revolt's all-electric motorcycle - India debut tomorrow
- News2019 Renault Triber teased ahead of June 19 reveal