Stunning vintage motorcycles at India Superbike Festival 2013
One of the highlights of the India Superbike Festival 2013 in Pune has been the vintage motorcycle collection on display here. There were bikes as much as 100 years old, but barring their simple World War era design, they barely showed any signs of ageing. Most bikes are in mint condition and even fit to take you for a spin around Pune.
But given their priceless nature, we'd advise you to stick to admiring them at the India Superbike Festival 2013 Day 2, or look at our image gallery in case you couldn't make it.
The 1956 Velocette Venom arrives at the ISF 2013
This 1911 Triumph was the highlight of the vintage collection
The Nitin Dossa-owned Triumph was the oldest bike on display
World War era military bikes from Triumph, Royal Enfield and BSA
Owners giving final touches to these vintage beauties on Day 1 of ISF
The 1944 Indian Chief (front) and a couple of stunning 1941 Matchless at ISF 2013
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
- NewsBluArmor BLU3 E20 helmet cooling device announced - will be launched in January 2020
- NewsCFMoto's first dealership inaugurated in Mumbai
- News6.5 lakh units of Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback sold since its 2015 debut
- ReviewUltraviolette F77 - First Ride Review
- NewsBMW petrol engines upgraded to BSVI standard - 6 per cent price hike by January 2020 on diesel models