Stunning vintage motorcycles at India Superbike Festival 2013
One of the highlights of the India Superbike Festival 2013 in Pune has been the vintage motorcycle collection on display here. There were bikes as much as 100 years old, but barring their simple World War era design, they barely showed any signs of ageing. Most bikes are in mint condition and even fit to take you for a spin around Pune.
But given their priceless nature, we'd advise you to stick to admiring them at the India Superbike Festival 2013 Day 2, or look at our image gallery in case you couldn't make it.
The 1956 Velocette Venom arrives at the ISF 2013
This 1911 Triumph was the highlight of the vintage collection
The Nitin Dossa-owned Triumph was the oldest bike on display
World War era military bikes from Triumph, Royal Enfield and BSA
Owners giving final touches to these vintage beauties on Day 1 of ISF
The 1944 Indian Chief (front) and a couple of stunning 1941 Matchless at ISF 2013
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 250 images leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip