Supercharged Kawasaki Z1000 to be unveiled on October 23
A month before the 2019 EICMA Kawasaki teased its newest addition to the supercharged family and now, with the promotional video, Kawasaki has given a sneak peek of what to expect in the upcoming Supercharged Z1000.
The video highlights the Kawasaki's 'River mark' logo that is usually savoured for Kawasaki's sacred motorcycles - in effect the supercharged motorcycles. The video also displays the all-digital instrument cluster which reveals the motorcycle will be equipped with KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control) system. The motorcycle is also expected to be equipped with wheelie control and cornering-ABS.
The video also highlights the air-intake flanked on either side of the tank. The Supercharged Z1000 could sport a muscular tank that we see the glimpse of in the screengrab. The styling could be a more aggressive form of the 'Sumogi' design language that we see on the current Z1000.
The motorcycle could be based on an all-new platform but the power source could be a new iteration of the older engine design. That could offer more usable power outputs at lower revs.
Like the H2, Kawasaki will bring their new offering to the Indian market but not so soon. Expect the new supercharged Z to hit the Indian showrooms by mid or late 2020.
Starts Rs 15,60,000
Starts Rs 4,69,000
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option